UGC Recruitment 2021 – 10 Junior Accounts Officer & Accounts Officer Vacancies – Last Date 26 November 2015
UGC Recruitment 2021
UGC Recruitment 2021 aka University Grants Commission notification page for latest vacancy updates, eligibility criteria and how to apply Careers UGC Notification 2021. We check and verify the job location, salary packed selection process and age limit from UGC Sarkari Result Official website. We provide all details including application fee, pay scale with grade pay and UGC Exam Date Notification 2021. SarkariResultNaukri.com is best Place for searching all Free Job Alert UGC recruitment 2021 updates. Moreover we will provide you full syllabus of Sarkari Result UGC vacancy 2021 and current exam pattern to get success. Official Website of University Grants Commission is www.upsssc.gov.in
University Grants Commission (UGC) invites Application for the post of 10 Junior Accounts Officer & Accounts Officer. Apply before 26 November 2015.
Job Location : New Delhi
Job Details :
- Post Name : Junior Accounts Officer
- No of Vacancy : 04 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4200/-
- Post Name : Accounts Officer
- No of Vacancy : 06 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4600/-
Eligibility Criteria for UGC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Junior Accounts Officer : Graduate Degree of a recognized University/institute with two years, experience in cash, Accounts & budget work in Govt./PSU/Autonomous Body/University.
- For Accounts Officer : Graduate Degree from recognized University with 3 years experience in cash, accounts , budget work in Govt. Office/PSU/Autonomous Body/Statutory Body and With 5 years regular service in posts in the scale of Rs. 9300-34800/-+4200 (Grade pay) or Equivalent.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 56 years
How to Apply UGC Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in Prescribed application form along with attested copies of all the relevant documents send to the Deputy Secretary (Admn. I/A&B), University Grants Commission, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi-110002 on or before 26.11.2015 .
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of Application : 26.11.2015
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link : http://www.ugc.ac.in/pdfnews/3887998_AO.pdf
UGC Recruitment – Assistant Professor And Associate Professor
Jobs Details :- Application are invited for the Posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor in University Grants Commission (UGC).
Job Location :
Post Details :-
- Professor: in the Pay Scale of Rs. 37400-67000 with academic grade pay of Rs. 10000 .
- Associate Professor: in the Pay Scale of Rs. 37400-67000 with academic grade pay of Rs. 9000 .
- Assistant Professor : in the Pay Scale of Rs. 15600-39100 with academic grade pay of Rs. 6000.
1-Post Name : Research Associate
- Qualifications : An eminent scholar with Ph.D. degree in concerned discipline with a minimum of 10 years experience of teaching in a University / College and / or research experience at University / National level Institution / Industrial Establishment, including guidance of research at doctoral level.Should be actively engaged in research and have published work of high quality with a minimum of 10 publications as books and / or research papers.
- Pay Scale : Rs.37400-67000/- Grade Pay Rs.10000/- .
How to Apply : Apply Online at UGC Website within 10 days at http://www.ugcfrp.ac.in/advertisements.asp?links=ugc6, you will have to create a login there to apply online.
For More Information
|Buy Books Online||Click Here (upto 30%) Off|
|Register For Job Alert||Click Here|
|Whatsapp Telegram Group||WhatsApp || Telegram|
|Social Media Group||FaceBook || Instagram || Twitter|
|Sarkari Naukri Result || Govt Jobs||Sarkari Result 10+2 || Free Job Alert|