RRB NTPC 2019 Fee Refund
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) recently released a Notice for RRB NTPC 2019 Advt. No.- CEN 01/2019 candidates who had appeared in the first stage Computer Based Test (CBT-1) held from 28.12.2020 to 31.07.2021 in 7 (seven) Phases, are entitled to get the refund of their examination fee. All Candidates who had appeared the CBT-1 are advised to provide their Bank Account details for getting the refund of exam fees. (Apply Online Last Date Extended)
Important Date for RRB NTPC 2021 Fee Refund
|Date of Notice for Refund||06 August 2021|
|Starting Date for Fee Update / Correction Bank Details||11 August 2021|
|Last Date for Fee Update / Correction Bank Details||07 September 2021|
|CBT Exam Date||28 December 2020 to 31 July 2021|
Get the Fee Refund
|For SC/ST/ExSM/PwBD/Female /Minority/ EBC/ Transgender candidates||250/-|
Eligibility for Fee Refund & Update / Correction Bank Details
- The refund of fee will be made only those candidates appearing the first stage Computer Based Test (CBT-1). Those who have not participated in this examination will not be eligible.
- RRB NTPC 2019 Exam held from 28.12.2020 to 31.07.2021 in 7 (seven) Phases.
- All Candidates who had appeared the CBT-1 are advised to provide their Bank Account details for getting the refund of exam fees. They are requested to ensure that the Bank Account Number, Name and IFSC Code entered are correct and check it carefully before submitting.
How to Update RRB NTPC 2019 Bank Account details
- Candidates may update/ Correction Bank Details through request Online.
- Candidates may update, View or Change their Bank Details form 11.08.2021 to 07.09.2021.
- The applications have been received almost 02 years back and in the intervening period changes might have occurred in the account details of the candidates. During scrutiny, it is observed that large number of payments were made from the same account number and Bank account details of many candidates are not available. Further, the IFSC codes of some banks might have been changed after recent mergers. Hence, it is necessary to confirm and take fresh details of bank account of candidates to remit the refund to correct beneficiaries.
Important Link for RRB NTPC 2021 Fee Refund
Register For Free Govt Job Alert