RRB NTPC 2019 Answer Key
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) recently released a Notice for RRB NTPC 2019 Advt. No.- CEN 01/2019 candidates who had appeared in the first stage Computer Based Test (CBT-1) held from 28.12.2020 to 31.07.2021 in 7 (seven) Phases, to view their Question Paper, Responses and Keys & Raising of Objections if any to Questions/Options /Keys. (Link Active Now)
Important Date for RRB NTPC 2021 Answer Key
|Date of Notice ||13 August 2021|
|Viewing of the Question Paper, Responses and Keys ||16 August 2021|
|Raising of objections against the Questions, Options and Keys and online fee payment ||18 August 2021|
|Closing of the Viewing of Question paper, Objection raising and payment window||23 August 2021|
Fee for Raising Objection
|Charges per question.||50/-||the objection raised is found to be correct, the Fee Paid against such valid objections shall be refunded to the candidate|
|Payment Using Debit Cards, All Bank Rupay Debit Cards, SBI VISA/Master debit cards, Other bank VISA/Master debit cards CANNOT BE USED.|
Procedure for raising objections
- Procedure for raising objections made only those candidates appearing the first stage Computer Based Test (CBT-1). Those who have not participated in this examination will not be eligible.
- RRB NTPC 2019 Exam held from 28.12.2020 to 31.07.2021 in 7 (seven) Phases.
- All Candidates who had appeared the CBT-1 a link has been provided on the websites of RRBs which will
be active from 16.08.2021 at 20:00 Hrs to 23.08.2021 at 23:59 Hrs
How to Raising of Objections for RRB NTPC 2019
- Candidates can be raised Objections through request Online.
- Candidates are advised to raise objection(s), if any, well before the final date and time i.e. 23.08.2021 at 23:59 Hrs after which no representation from the candidates on the questions/options/key etc. will be entertained.
Important Link for RRB NTPC 2019 Answer Key
Register For Free Govt Job Alert