Advt. No. : 01/2018
PFC Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Officer
- No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 16400- 40500/-
Eligibility Criteria for PFC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Master’s Degree of a recognized University or equivalent in Hindi with English as a subject at the Degree level OR Master’s Degree of a recognized University or equivalent in English with Hindi as a subject at the Degree level OR Master’s Degree of a recognized University or equivalent in any subject with Hindi Medium and English as a subject at the Degree level OR Master’s Degree of a recognized University or equivalent in any subject with English Medium with Hindi as a subject at the Degree level;
(Minimum 50% marks in both Graduation and Post-Graduation) AND Degree or Diploma in translation in Hindi to English and vice-versa from any recognized University/Institution.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 35 years as on 19.02.2017
- Age Relaxation : For OBC-NCL Candidates 3 years, For SC/ST/Ex-servicemen Candidates 5 years & For PWD Candidates 10 years
Job Location : New Delhi
PFC Selection Process : Selection will be made on through Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging General/ OBC have to pay Rs. 500/- throughNet-banking/Debit Card/Credit Card. Candidates belonging SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen are exempted from the payment of fee.
How to Apply PFC Vacancy : Interested Candidates may Apply Online through PFC’s website www.pfcindia.com from 29.01.2018 to 19.02.2018. Send Hard copy of Online application along with the self attested photo copies of relevant documents, experience certificate & Challan with a cover superscribing “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ……………………, Application No………………………”to The Deputy Manager (HR), Power Finance Corporation Limited, 1, Urjanidhi, Barakhamba Lane, New Delhi – 110001 on or before 21.02.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application : 29.01.2018
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 19.02.2018
- Last Date For Receipt of Application : 21.02.2018
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.pfc.gov.in/Default/ViewFile/?path=CareerDetail&id=1516807201570_advertisement3429-Jan-2018.pdf
- Apply Online : http://www.pfc.gov.in/Careers
Other Related Links
- Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment – 220 MTS (Civil Police/ AAP Bn/ IRBN) Vacancy – Last Date 31 May 2018
- Department Of Post Rajasthan Result – 57 Multi Tasking Staff Vacancy
- Click Here For Sarkari Result and Govt Jobs for All Exam Prepration