What is PMJAY Ayushman Bharat?
The Ayushman Bharat is a Scheme that aims to Provide health assurance to 10 Crore families or around 50 corore Indians, who will be given up to Rs 5 lakh cover per year. The scheme targets the poor, deprived rural families and identifies an occupational category of urban workers’ families, 8.03 crore in rural and 2.33 crore in urban areas, as per the latest Socio-Economic Caste Census (SECC) data. The Health ministry has included 1,354 packages in the scheme under which treatment for coronary bypass, Knee replacements and stenting among others would be probided at 15-20 per cent cheaper rates than the Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS). The scheme will probide cashless and paperless access to services for the beneficiary at the point of service. Eligible people can avail the benefits in Government and listed private hospitals. For details goto official website www.mera.pmjay.gov.in
Who Can Avail PMJAY And How?
- All the people marked as poor in the socio-economic and caste census of 2011 are considered eligible for the scheme.
- Beneficiaries have been identified on the basis of deprived categories (D1, D2, D3, D4, D5 and D7).
- For the urban areas, 11 business criteria have been set which will determine eligibility.
No Any Age Limit
- Age will not be compulsory for insurance cover
- Nor is there any restriction on the size of the family
Know Your Name In PMJAY – Jan Arogya Yojana
- Letters to the eligible families of Ayushman Yojana have been sent by the Prime Minister.
- In addition to this, the card has been given to the beneficiaries in which the QR code.
- More than 2.50 lakh Common Service Centers are for the information of plan throughout the country.
- If the families who do not have a name in the plan can find out at the Common Service Center.
- Helpline number 14555 can also be linked to scheme related information.
- List of beneficiaries linked to the scheme have also been sent to Panchayat and District headquarter.
- A list of people involved in the scheme has also been sent to Asha workers.
- National Health Agency has deployed 14,000 health friends to hospitals.
- People on the website mera.pmjay.gov.in can check that their name is not.
What to do if not Your Name
- If you do not have a name, please include your name, father’s name, gender and state name in the database.
- After that search will come your name and then you click on the ‘Gate SMS’ option.
- After this you will have a message, in which you will get a number, keep this number in your hand
- If you do not get your name even after doing all this, contact Ayushman Mitra
- After this, submit your required documents to Ayushman Mitra for the scheme.
- After this you can check whether you will get the benefit of this scheme or not
Treatment in Government and Private Hospital
- Cashless treatment up to Rs 5 lakhs will be given to beneficiary family
- 1350 types of diseases will be treated under the scheme
- Already sick person will also be covered under this scheme
- Although the OPD will not cover under the Ayushman scheme
- OPD facility can be taken at 1.5 wellness center
Important LinksGoogle Link Ads
Register For Free Govt Job Alert