What is Pan? :- PAN stands for Permanent Account Number. It is a 10-character alphanumeric number uniquely allotted to the PAN Cardholder. It helps in identifying the PAN Cardholder or income tax payer. PAN Cards are required in case of receiving a taxable salary, or taxable professional fees, opening a bank account, purchase or sale of assets above the specified limit and so on. PAN cards serve as a Government issued identification that comes in handy everywhere you go.
- Name – Permanent Account Number (PAN Card)
- Age Limit – No Age Limit–
- Eligibility – Applicant is resident of India and he is born in India
- Indian Citizen All Category – 107/-
- Indian Citizen Resident In Abroad Pan Card Dispatched Fee) – Rs. 989/- (Pay the Registration Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay the Fee Through Offline)
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Identify Card
- Arms License
- Driving License
- Pension Card With Photograph
- Ration Card
- Photo ID Card Issued By Any Central/State Government Authority
- Any Other Related Document…..
- Click on Apply Online first, then click on Application Type. There you will find three options. You can choose the option according to your needs,
- New Pan – Indian Citizen (Form 49A)
- New PAN – Foreign Citizen (Form 49AA)
- Changes or Correction in existing PAN Data/Reprint of PAN Card (No changes in Existing PAN Data)
- After that you will get the option of a category, click on it
- Here you will find this options (INDIVIDUAL, ASSOCIATION OF PERSONS, BODY OF INDIVIDUALS, COMPANY, TRUST, LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP,FIRM, GOVERNMENT HINDU UNDIVIDED FAMILY, ARRIFICIAL JURIDICAL PERSON, LOCAL AUTHORITY)
- Then you filled your name, date of birth (according to the 10th standard)
- Enter your Email ID / Mobile Number
- Enter other required information
- Click Declaration and Submit Pan Card Form.
- Pay application fee (print and keep it).
- Now you will receive an Acknowledgment number, write it for future use.
Register For Free Govt Job Alert