- NIVH Recruitment – 06 Lower Division Clerk, Sound Recordist & Various Vacancy Vacancy – 21 Days from the Date of Publication
- NIVH Job – Lecturer, PGT & Teacher Vacancy – Last Date 21 June 2013
NIVH Recruitment 2017
National Institute For The Visually Handicapped (NIVH) Invites Invites applications for the post of 06 Lower Division Clerk, Sound Recordist & Various Vacancy. Apply before 21 Days from the Date of Publication. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
NIVH Job Details :
- Post Name : Lower Division Clerk
- No. of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 19900/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Sound Recordist
- No. of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 29200/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for NIVH Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Lower Division Clerk : 12th Class pass or an equivalent qualification from recognised Board/ University.
- For Sound Recordist : Master’s Degree in Certificate of Sound recording.
- Age Limit : Minimum and Maximum age limit is 18 to 27 year for Lower Division Clerk and 35 years for Sound Recordist.
Job Location : Dehradun (Uttrakhand)
NIVH Selection Process : Selection will be through Written test/ Skill test, Desirable Qualification and Desirable Experience.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- (for General & OBC Candidates) & Rs. 100/- (for SC/ST Candidates) through Demand Draft in favour of the Director, NIEPVD, Payable at Dehradun. PH Candidates are exempted for this application fee.
How to Apply NIVH Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply in application along with attested copies of Certificates, Degrees, marks sheets, testimonials in support of qualification and experience send to the Director of the Institute, Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Govt. Of India, 116 Rajpur Road, Dehradun-248001 Uttarakhand latest by 21st June 2013
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 21 Days from the Date of Publication.
Important Links :
- Details Advertisement Link : http://nivh.gov.in/pdfdoc/admin/31aug2017adv.pdf
NIVH Recruitment – Lecturer, PGT & Teacher Vacancy – Last Date 21 June 2013
Position : Lecturer, PGT, Teacher
Location : Dehradun
Jobs Details :– Application are invited for the Posts of Lecturer, PGT, Teacher in National Institute For The Visually Handicapped.
Eligibility Criteria For NIVH Recruitment :
1-Post Name : Lecturer
- Qualifications : Masters Degree from recognized University with not less than 50% marks and M.Ed. Special Education (V.I.) with not less than 55% marks or an equivalent grade of B in 7-points scale or an equivalent degree from a foreign university recognized by RCI.
- Desirable : Ph.D./M. Phil in Education with research emphasis on Special Education. Experience for a period of at least 3 years as teacher or researcher in the area of visual disability or 3 years of teaching experience at the Diploma level.
- No. Of Post : 01 Posts.
- Age Limit : 40 Years.
- Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100/- Grade Pay Rs.5400/- .
2-Post Name : Primary Teacher
- Qualifications : Intermediate or 10+2 or equivalent pass from a recognized Board/ University with at least 50% marks in the 12th standard. Diploma in Teaching the Visually Impaired, Primary or Secondary Level or B Ed (Special Education) (Visual impairment). Proficiency in Bharati and Standard English Braille Gd-II .
- Desirable : Knowledge of Computer Application.Two years teaching experience in teaching the visually impaired.
- No. Of Post : 02 Posts.
- Age Limit : 30 Years.
- Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/- Grade Pay Rs.2800/-
How to Apply NIVH Vcancy : Applications should reach the Director of the Institute, Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Govt. Of India, 116 Rajpur Road, Dehradun-248001 Uttarakhand latest by 21st June 2013.
Last Date : 21-06-2013
Hiring Process : Written-test
For More Information about this Click Here : http://nivh.gov.in/index.php/vacancies.html