NCCT Recruitment 2021 – 21 Lower Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff & Various Vacancy – Last Date 13 June 2017
NCCT Recruitment 2021
NCCT Recruitment 2021 aka National Council for Cooperative Training notification page for latest vacancy updates, eligibility criteria and how to apply Careers NCCT Notification 2021. We check and verify the job location, salary packed selection process and age limit from NCCT Sarkari Result Official website. We provide all details including application fee, pay scale with grade pay and NCCT Exam Date Notification 2021. SarkariResultNaukri.com is best Place for searching all Free Job Alert NCCT recruitment 2021 updates. Moreover we will provide you full syllabus of Sarkari Result NCCT vacancy 2021 and current exam pattern to get success. Official Website of National Council for Cooperative Training is www.ncct.ac.in
National Council for Cooperative Training (NCCT) invites application for the post of 21 Lower Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff & Various Vacancy on direct recruitment basis. Apply Online before 13 June 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
NCCT Job Details :
- Post Name : Lower Division Clerk
- No. of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 1900/-
- Post Name : Multi Tasking Staff
- No. of Vacancy : 13 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 1800/-
Eligibility Criteria for NCCT Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Lower Division Clerk : Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University/ equivalent and at least six month’s certificate course in computer training & minimum typing speed of 40 w.p.m. in English and 30 w.p.m. in Hindi.
- For Multi Tasking Staff : Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board/ institution and have working experience of various tasks.
- Age Limit : Minimum & maximum age limit is 18 to 30 years
- Age Relaxation : OBC Category candidates 3 years, SC/ST Category candidates 5 years & PWD Category Candidates 10 years
Job Location : New Delhi
Selection Process : Selection will be based on written test & shorthand/ typing test/ skill test.
Application fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 350/- through Online. SC/ST/PwD/BPL and female candidates are exempted from payment of the fee.
How to Apply NCCT Vacancy : Interested candidate may apply Online through the website http://ncct.ac.in/from 24.05.2017 to 13.06.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 24.05.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 13.06.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://recruitment-portal.in/ntc/NCCT/Detailed%20Advertisement_NCCT.pdf
- Apply Online : http://recruitment-portal.in/NCCT2017/HOMEPAGE.ASPX
|Buy Books Online||Click Here (upto 30%) Off|
|Register For Job Alert||Click Here|
|Whatsapp Telegram Group||WhatsApp || Telegram|
|Social Media Group||FaceBook || Instagram || Twitter|
|Sarkari Naukri Result || Govt Jobs||Sarkari Result 10+2 || Free Job Alert|