Sports Authority of India – SAI Recruitment – 16 Assistant Director Vacancy – Last Date 10 August 2018

SAI Vacancy Details

 Post NameNo Of VacancyPay ScaleGrade Pay
Assistant Director1615600 – 39100/-5400/-

Eligibility Criteria for SAI Recruitment

Educational QualificationAge Limit (As on 10.08.2018)
candidates who appeared in the Civil Service Main Examination 2016 or 2017 (written & interview) conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).35 years

 Application Fee

For Gen/OBC Candidates500/-Pay Examination fee through Demand Draft in favour of Secretary, Sports Authority of India  payable at New Delhi.
For SC/ST/ woman candidates.No Fee

Important Dates to Remember

Last Date for Submission Of Application form10 August 2018

Important Links

Detail Advertisement & Application form Link
SAI Recruitment

How to Apply SAI Vacancy

Interested Candidates may apply in application along with self attested copies of all relevant documents send to the Office of Regional Director (Pers.), Sports Authority of India Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium (East Gate No.10), 2nd Floor, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 on or before 10.08.2018

  • Job Location: New Delhi
  • Selection Process : Selection will be based on combination of 70% of the total marks (written and interview) obtained by the candidate in the Civil Services main Examination 2016 or 2017 and the remaining 30% based on personal interview

Other Related Links

Leave a Reply Protection Status

Never Miss a Govt Vacancy
Register for Govt Job ALERT