South Eastern Railway Job Details :
- Post Name : Sports Quota
- No. of Vacancy : 21 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 2800/2400/- or Rs. 2000/1900/-
Eligibility Criteria for South Eastern Railway Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : A Degree or its equivalent from a recognised University or 12th with 80 wpm in shorthand (Hindi/ English) for a duration of 10 minutes in 65 minutes or typing for English and 75 minutes in Hindi for Junior Stenographer or pass in 1 st year B.Sc or 12th stage in Higher Secondary in Science or pass in Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognised Board and Having ITI Certificate.
- Age Limit : Minimum and Maximum age limit is 18 to 25 years (as on 01.01.2018)
Job Location : Kolkata (West Bengal)
South Eastern Railway Selection Process : Selection will be based on Performance Sports Trails and Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging General/OBC have to pay Rs. 500/- & Rs. 250/- (for SC, ST, Ex Servicemen, PWD, Women, Minorities and Economically Backward Classes) through Indian Postal Order Drawn in favour of FA & CAO, South Eastern Railway, Garden Reach-700043, payable at GPO/Kolkata.
How to Apply sarkari naukri railway Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of relevant documents, One recent passport size photograph, self-addressed envelopes of size (4cm X 5cm) send to the Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Railway Recruitment Cell Bungalow No. 12A Garden Reach, Kolkata-700043 (Near BNR Central Hospital) on or before 12.10.2017
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Application form : 12.09.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 12.10.2017
Important Links :
- Details Advertisement Link : http://www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in/cris/uploads/files/1505215377836-Notification%20for%20Sports%20Quota%202017-18.pdf
- Download Application form Link : http://www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in/cris/uploads/files/1505216049432-Annexure-I%20(Sports%20Quota%202017-18).pdf
Other Related Links
- South Eastern Railway Recruitment – 1785 Act Apprentice Vacancy – Last Date 22 November 2018
- Assam Police Recruitment – 490 Sub Inspector (Un Armed Branch) Vacancy – Last Date 12 November 2018
- Click Here to Follow Sarkari Result Naukri On Socail Media
- Click Here For Sarkari Result and Govt Jobs for All Exam Prepration