Advt. No : RRCAT-2/2017
RRCAT Job Details :
- Post Name : Stipendiary Trainee Category-I
- No. of Vacancy : 23 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Stipendiary Trainee Category-II
- No. of Vacancy : 24 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 6200/- (Per Month)
Discipline wise Posts :
- Physics : 07 Posts
- Mechanical : 06 Posts
- Electrical : 02 Posts
- Electronics and Instrumentation : 08 Posts
- Electronics : 04 Posts
- Fitter : 10 Posts
- Machinist : 04 Posts
- Welder : 01 Post
- Turner : 02 Posts
- Laboratory : 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for RRCAT Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Stipendiary Trainee Category-I : B.Sc. with a minimum 60% marks (Physics as principal and Mathematics/ Chemistry/ Statistics/ Electronics/ Computer Science as subsidiary subjects) or Diploma/ Licentiate in Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Electronics/ Instrumentation Engineering (3 years after SSC or 2 years after HSC) with a minimum 60% marks.
- For Stipendiary Trainee Category-II : SSC (with Science and Maths) with a minimum 60 % marks in aggregate PLUS trade certificate in Electronics/ Fitter/ Machinist/ Welder/ Turner or HSC (10+2) in Science stream (with Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects) with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
- Age Limit : Minimum and Maximum age limit is 19 to 24 years for Stipendiary Trainee Category-I and 18 to 22 years for Stipendiary Trainee Category-II (as on 31.05.2017)
- Age Relaxation : 05 years for SC/ST Candidates and 03 years for OBC Candidates.
Job Location : Indore (Madhya Pradesh)
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written test/ Trade test/ Skill test/ Interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply RRCAT Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.rrcat.gov.in on or before 31.05.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 31.05.2017
Important Links :
- Details Advertisement Link : http://www.cat.ernet.in/hrd/Openings/2017/rrcat_2_2017_dtl_eng.pdf
- Apply Online : http://www.rrcat.gov.in/hrd/Openings/2011/recruitadd.html
Other Related Links
- Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology – RRCAT Recruitment – 50 Trade Apprentice Vacancy – Last Date 10 August 2018
- Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Limited – KAPL Recruitment – 09 Management Trainee Vacancy – Last Date 30 July 2018
- Click Here to Follow Sarkari Result Naukri On Socail Media
- Click Here For Sarkari Result and Govt Jobs for All Exam Prepration