PNB Job Details :
- Post Name : Male Hockey Players (Clerical Cadre)
- No. of Vacancy : Not Specified
- Pay Scale : Rs 11765-31540/-
Eligibility Criteria for PNB Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates Should have passed the 10th standard examination or its equivalent and represented the State in a National event or the district in a State-level event with distinction, or his University in an inter-University.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum and maximum age limit is 18 to 26 years as on 01.01.2018
Job Location : New Delhi
PNB Selection Process : Selection will be based on sports performance/field trials and interview.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PC/ Ex-servicemen Categories have to pay Rs.50/- and Rs.500/- for all others through cash, at any branch of Punjab National Bank.
How to Apply PNB Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with a copy of cash deposit voucher and copies of other supporting documents in the envelope super-scribed ‘Application for the post of Hockey Player’ send by Speed/Registered post to Chief Manager (Recruitment Section), Human Resource Management Division Head Office : 1st Floor, Plot No. 4, West Wing, Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075 on or before 03.02.2018.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission of Application form : 03.02.2018
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement & Application form Link : https://www.pnbindia.in/Recruitments.aspx
Other Related Links
- Punjab National Bank – PNB Recruitment – 325 Senior Manager, Manager & Officer (IT) Vacancy – Last Date 02 March 2019
- Bombay High Court – BHC Recruitment – 199 Senior System Officer & System Officer Vacancy – Last Date 26 February 2019
- Click Here For Sarkari Result and Govt Jobs for All Exam Prepration