NDMC Job Details :
- Post Name : Senior Resident
- No of Vacancy : 45 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.18750/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.6600/-
- Post Name : Junior Resident
- No of Vacancy : 32 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.15600/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.5400/-
Eligibility Criteria for NDMC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Senior Resident : Post Graduate Degree/Diploma from a recognized university or equivalent as per MCI.
- For Junior Resident : Graduate from a recognized university with registered Delhi Municipal Council.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 40 years
Job Location : Delhi
NMDC Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.1000/- for General/OBC & Rs.500/- for SC/ST through Demand draft in favour of Commissioner, North Delhi Municipal Payable at Delhi.
How to Apply NDMC Vacancy : Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with Prescribed application form, original and attested copies of certificates & document, passport size photograph at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview : G Block, Vth Floor, hindu Rao Hospital, Malka Ganj Delhi-110007.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of Interview : 08.01.2018 at 09.30. AM
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link : http://mcdonline.gov.in/tri/ndmc_mcdportal/Press/Advertisment%20of%20Walkinterview%20of%20Senior%20Residents.pdf
Other Related Links
- North Delhi Municipal Corporation – NDMC Recruitment – 16 Section Officer (Horticulture) Vacancy – Last Date 20 October 2018
- Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board – CGVYAPAM Recruitment – 25 Assistant Vacancy – Last Date 23 October 2018
- Click Here to Follow Sarkari Result Naukri On Socail Media
- Click Here For Sarkari Result and Govt Jobs for All Exam Prepration