NRHM J&K Job Details :
- Post Name : Psychiatric Nurse
- No. of Vacancy : 04 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 14500/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Record Keeper
- No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 10000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for NRHM J&K Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Psychiatric Nurse : B.Sc in Nursing or equivalent Degree from institution recognised by Nursing council of India.Graduate in any Subject form a recognised University.
- Age Limit : As Per NRHM J&K Rules
Job Location : Jammu (Jammu & Kashmir)
NRHM J&K Selection Process : Selection will be based on Screening test/ Interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply NRHM J&K Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply in Prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of all relevant documents, passport size photograph send to the National Mental Health Programme Cell, Directorate of Health Services, Jammu on or before 31.01.2018
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 31.01.2018
Important Links :
- Details Advertisement & Application form Link : http://www.jknhm.com/pdf/jkhadvert16jan18.pdf
Other Related Links
- National Health Mission – JKNHM Recruitment – 222 Medical Officer Vacancy – Walk-in-Interview 04 & 06 July 2019
- Nainital Bank Recruitment – 100 Clerk Vacancy Result 2019
- Click Here to Follow Sarkari Result Naukri On Socail Media
- Click Here For Sarkari Result and Govt Jobs for All Exam Prepration