Meghalaya Rural Bank Recruitment 2017
Meghalaya Rural Bank invites applications from Indian Citizens, for the post of Officer in Junior Management (Scale I), Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who havebeen declared qualified at the Online CWE III for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September 2014.
Job Location: Shillong (Meghalaya)
Job Details :
1.Post Name : Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- No. of Vacancy : 41 Posts.
- Pay Scale : Rs.7200/-.
2.Post Name : Officer Scale-I
- No. of Vacancy : 24 Posts.
- Pay Scale : Rs.14500/-.
Eligibility Criteria for Meghalaya Rural Bank Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Eligibility Criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE – III Advertisement published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar Issue Dated 28 th June – 4th July, 2014 released by IBPS and posted on the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in.
- Language Proficiency : Candidates are required to possess proficiency in the Khasi/Garo Language and must have passed“Khasi/Garo/Alternative English” as one of the subject at matriculation/ Xth Standard.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 35 Years.
How to Apply Meghalaya Rural Bank Vacancy : Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website
www.ibps.in between 05.01.2015 and 20.01.2015.No other means / mode of application will be accepted.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Opening date for Online Registration : 05.01.2015
- Last Date for Online Registration : 20.01.2015
- Detailed Advertisement Link : http://meghalayaruralbank.co.in/images/MRB/Recruitment-MRB_2014.pdf
- Apply Online Link : http://ibpsregistration.nic.in/ibps_mrbank0115