KVAFSU Recruitment 2017
Applications are invited from the eligible and qualified candidates in the following Service Personnel posts at Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University, Bidar
Job Location : Bidar (Karnataka)
Job Details :
- Post Name : Laboratory Technician
- No of Vacancy : 26 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.16000-29600/-
- Post Name : Assistant
- No of Vacancy : 04 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 16000-29600/-
Eligibility Criteria for KVAFSU Recruitment:
- Educational Qualification :
- For Laboratory Technician : Must possess Degree in Science from a recognized University established by Law in India or equivalent qualification.
- For Assistant : Must possess a degree of a recognized University established by law in India or equivalent qualification.
- Must possess a certificate on computer Application of not less than 6 months duration from the Institutions recognized by Govt. of Karnataka.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 35 years
Age of Relaxation :
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe : 5 years
- Other Backward Classes : 3 years
Application Fee :
- For All Other category : Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST category : Rs.250/-
Candidates should make payment By Postal Order/Demand Draft drawn in favour of The Comptroller, KVAFSU, Bidar
How to Apply KVAFSU Vacancy : Filled-in applications together with attested copies of testimonials and prescribed fees should be sent in envelope, superscribing on it, APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF_______ to “THE REGISTRAR, KVAFSU, P.B. No.6, Nandinagar, Bidar” so as to reach on or before 30.04.2014 at 5.00PM.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission of Application : 30.04.2014
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisment Link : http://www.kvafsu.kar.nic.in/content/downloads/Non%20teaching_Notification_Cor_3_02.04.2014.pdf
- Download Application Form : http://www.kvafsu.kar.nic.in/content/downloads/sp_apli1_2014.pdf