High Court Delhi Job Details :
- Post Name : Delhi Judical Service Examination 2017
- No. of Vacancy : 50 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.27700-44770/-
Eligibility Criteria for High Court Delhi Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : A person practising as an Advocate in India or a person qualified to be admitted as an Advocate under the Advocates Act, 1961.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 32 years as on 01.01.2018
Job Location : New Delhi
Delhi High Court Selection Process : Selection will be based on Preliminary Exam & Main Exam.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.1000/- for General Category & Rs.200/- for SC/ST/PH Category through Debit Card/Internet Banking.
How to Apply Delhi High Court Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply online through the website www.delhihighcourt.nic.in from 31.01.2018 to 15.02.2018.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Start Date For Submission Of Online Application : 31.01.2018
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 15.02.2018
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://applycareer.co.in/dhc/djse2017/Adv-Eng.pdf
- Apply Online : https://applycareer.co.in/dhc/djse2017/
Other Related Links
- Delhi High Court Recruitment – Madras High Court Services – 82 Personal Assistant & Clerk Vacancy – Last Date 16 May 2018
- Indian Institute of Science – IISc Recruitment – Project Associate/Assistant Vacancy – Last Date 15 May 2018
- Click Here to Follow Sarkari Result Naukri On Socail Media
- Click Here For Sarkari Result and Govt Jobs for All Exam Prepration