Indraprastha Gas Limited – IGL Recruitment 2021 – For GET (Fire & Safety) Vacancy
IGL Recruitment 2021
IGL Recruitment 2021 aka Indraprastha Gas Limited notification page for latest vacancy updates, eligibility criteria and how to apply Careers IGL Vacancy 2021. We check and verify the job location, salary packed selection process and age limit from Indraprastha Gas Limited Careers Official website. We provide all details including application fee, pay scale with grade pay and IGL Exam 2021 Date. SarkariResultNaukri.com is best Place for searching all Free Job Alert Indraprastha Gas Limited recruitment 2021 updates. Moreover we will provide you full syllabus of Sarkari Result IGL vacancy 2021 and current exam pattern to get success. Official Website is www.iglonline.net
Applicaton are invited for the post of GET (Fire & Safety) in Indraprastha Gas Limited, apply before 20/09/2013.
Job Location: Delhi
Job Details :
- Post Name : GET (Fire & Safety)
- Pay Scale : Not Specified
Eligibility Criteria for IGL Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : B.E. / B. Tech. – Fire Full Time (First Class – 60%) OR BE / B.Tech – Full Time in Any Discipline (First Class – 60%) With One Year Full Time Diploma (First Class – 60%) in Industrial Safety from Regional Labour Institute (RLI) / Central Labour Institute (CLI).
- Experience : Fresher and candidates who have less than 2 Years of post qualification experience in relevant field.
Remuneration : We provide an ambience for learning and growth in addition to compensation that matches the industry standards
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit :
- Maximum and Minimum Age : Upper age limit of 28 years as on 01.09.2013.
How to Apply IGL Vacancy : Candidate should apply with detailed bio data in the prescribed format to latest by 20.09.2013.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date to Apply : 20/09/2013
Details Advertisement Link : http://www.iglonline.net/GET.aspx
|Oil Gas Chemicals Notification|
|APGDC||Assam Gas||Assam Petrochemicals|
|Bengal Chemicals||CPCL||Durgapur Chemicals|
|Punjab Alkalies||RCF Ltd||TCC Kerala|