DRWA Recruitment 2017
Directorate of Research on Women in Agriculture (DRWA), Bhubaneswar invites Application for the post of Technical Assistant (Field/ Farm Technician) on temporary basis.
Job Location : Bhubaneswar
Job Details :
- Post Name : Technical Assistant
- No of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.2800/-
Eligibility Criteria for DRWA Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor’s degree in Agricultural Science/ Horticulture from a recognized university.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 30 years
Application Fee : Rs. 500/- Drawn in favour of ICAR UNIT-DRWA, payable at State Bank of India, Priyadarshini Market Branch, Bhubaneswar. However, applications fee is exempted to the candidates belonging to SC / ST/ Women.
How to Apply DRWA Vacancy : The applications in the prescribed proforma should be submitted to the Director, Directorate of Research on Women in Agriculture, Plot No.50-51, Mouza-Jokalandi, Post-Baramunda, Bhubaneswar – 751003, Odisha on or before 09.06.2014 by Speed Post / Registered Post.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 09.06.2014
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement & Application Format Link : http://drwa.org.in/pdf/Career/advt%20No%2001%202014.pdf