CIFE Recruitment 2021 – Skipper Vacancy – Walk-In-Interview 15 February
CIFE Recruitment 2021
CIFE Recruitment 2021 aka Central Institute of Fisheries Education notification page for latest vacancy updates, eligibility criteria and how to apply SarkariResult CIFE Vacancy 2021. We check and verify the job location, salary packed selection process and age limit from CIFE Sarkari Result Official website. We provide all details including application fee, pay scale with grade pay and CIFE Exam 2021 Date. SarkariResultNaukri.com is best Place for searching all Free Job Alert CIFE recruitment 2021 updates. Moreover we will provide you full syllabus of Sarkari Result CIFE vacancy 2021 and current exam pattern to get success. Official Website is www.cife.edu.in
Central Institute of Fisheries Education (CIFE) invites application for the post of Skipper on contract basis. Walk-In-Interview 15 February 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
CIFE Job Details :
- Post Name : Skipper Grade I
- No. of Vacancy : Not Specified
- Pay Scale : Rs.2734/- (Per Day)
Eligibility Criteria CIFE Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor degree of recognized university or equivalent, Certificate of competency as skipper with five years practical experience.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 65 years.
Job Location : Mumbai (Maharastra)
CIFE Selection Process : Selection will be made on Interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply CIFE Vacancy : Interested candidates may appear for the interview along with complete bio data with original certificateat the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview : At CIFE, Mumbai, New Campus, Off Yari Road, Panch Marg, Mumbai – 400 061
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of Interview : 15.02.2018 at 1500 hours
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.cife.edu.in/CIFENEW/pdf/Careers/Walk-in-interview%20for%20Skipper.pdf
CIFE Recruitment – Lower Division Clerk – Last Date 14 August
Position : Lower Division Clerk
Location : Mumbai-
Jobs Details :- Application are invited for the Posts of Lower Division Clerk in CIFE.
1-Post Name : Lower Division Clerk
Eligibility Criteria for CIFE Recruitment
- Qualifications : 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer.
- Desirable : Working knowledge of Computer.
- No. Of Post : 05 Posts.
- Age Limit : 18-27 Years.
- Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200/- Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
Last Date : 14-08-2013
Hiring Process : Interview.
Application Fee : Application form must accompany with a (NON REFUNDABLE) Bank Draft of Rs. 200/- ( SC/ST / Women and Physically Handicapped candidates are exempted) Demand Draft in favour of ICAR Unit – CIFE, Mumbai payable at State Bank of India, Versova Branch (Code No. 3117), Mumbai.
How to Apply CIFE Vacancy : Applications should be addressed to the Asstt. Administrative Officer (Estt.), Central Institute of Fisheries Education, Deemed University (ICAR), Panch Marg, Off Yari Road, Andheri (West), Versova, Mumbai-400 061. on or before August 14th 2013.
For More Information Click Here : http://cife.edu.in/cife/new_2013/July/Advt.%20LDC%2029.06.2013.pdf
|Buy Books Online||Click Here (upto 30%) Off|
|Register For Job Alert||Click Here|
|Whatsapp Telegram Group||WhatsApp || Telegram|
|Social Media Group||FaceBook || Instagram || Twitter|
|Sarkari Naukri Result || Govt Jobs||Sarkari Result 10+2 || Free Job Alert|