What Is AADHAAR ? – India has adopted an identification system commonly known as Aadhar or Unique Identification Number (UID) that would cater to all the requirements of people residing in India. Individual identification system is popular in many nations as it helps the government of India to provide targeted services to individuals and enhance safety and security of the country.
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) was created and given the task of developing and issuing the Aadhar Card. The agency was established by the Government of India in January 2009 and it operates under the central government. The purpose of Unique Identification Authority of India is to collect the biometric as well as the demographic details of every resident in India.
After the data is collected, it is stored in a centralized database system called the UID Database. The main data centre of the Unique Identification Authority of India where the data storage of Aadhaar takes place is situated at the Industrial Model Township (IMT) in Manesar, Haryana.The UIDAI then simultaneously issues the 12 digit unique identification number or the UID to the Indian resident, also known as Aadhaar card in India. The project boasts of being the largest national identification number project in the entire world! Moving further, you will get all the information on Aadhaar at Sarkari Naukri Daily.
- Name – Aadhar Card “Mera Aadhar Meri Pehchaan”
- Age Limit – No Age Limit,
- Eligibility – The applicant is resident of India and he is born in India,
- Application Fee – There is no charge for Aadhar Card registration, Download E Aadhar, correction and other UIDAI services,
|AADHAAR Card Enrollement Process
- Click Enrollment Center Search and enter your State Name, District Name and Area,
- Visit the Center and submit your Document (Photo, Bio Metric)
- After the Few Days Your E Aaadhar is Available on Portal.
|E- AADHAAR Card Download Process
- Click on Download Link
- Enter Your Enrollment No. / Aadhar Card No. to Get OTP Password in Your Mobile Phone.
- Enter Your OTP Password to Download Aadhar Card.
- Note : E Aadhar Card Default Password is Your Area Pin Code
- If You have Forget the All Details (Example : Enrollment No. and Aadhar No.) Kindly Use the Find UID
- Your Eadhar card will be downloaded, you can see it by entering the PIN,
|E Aadhaar Card Online Correction
- After the Sucessfully Generating the Aadhar Card if you See Any Correction in Aadhar Card
- For Any Correctoin Kindly Use Only Aadhar Card Correction Online or Enrollment Center
- Now you can improve according to the requirement,
- After the Over the Correction Procedure Wait for the Few Days and Download E Aadhar.
Other Related Links
Register For Free Govt Job Alert